Full Truck Load (FTL) forms the core of Shreeji’s Logistical Supply Chain Solution. Clients can rent or lease out the entire vehicle to transport goods across India. The vehicle choices include - Canter, Full Body, Half Body, Containers and Platforms ranging from 17Ft to 40Ft which can carry loads from 3 to 40 tonnes.We also ensure that our clients are given the most efficient and cost effective options for service.
- Operating in over 600 routes across India
- Covers more than 2,00,00,000 kms every year
- 33,000 trips every year
- Company owned vehicles cover more than 1,00,00,000 kms per year
- 41 types of trucks.
The Parcel & Part Load or the Less than Truck Load (LTL) Transport option helps medium and small businesses and individuals to use our services.
We run a Daily Direct parcel services: From: Mumbai, Daman, Surat, Ahmedabad and Indore. To: Bangalore, Mysore, Madurai and Chennai.
Our parcel and part load service works as per the “Hub & Spoke” Arrangement where the entire load is transported to our central Warehouse (HUB) and then further distributed to specific locations which enables faster Freight movement.
Shreeji was the pioneer in Custom Bonded trucking that was started in 2002. This path breaking solution is provided to customs notified air cargo complexes in airports across India. This move was lauded by the airline industry when it was introduced.
We use containerized trucks for transporting goods. In case of a non-standard cargo sizes, we can provide solutions as per the specifications.
Why we recommend Bonded Trucking?
- Airlines become ‘online carriers’ without landing their flights.
- Operation to destination with no flights
- Dangerous cargo can be carried, subject to conditions
- Odd sized cargo transport
The company provides 3PL and Warehousing services in and around Mumbai, Bangalore & Chennai. Other locations can be provided based on client requirement and project feasibility.
Features of our Warehouse
- Clean and dry segregated areas of storage
- Controlled by ERP systems that maintain real time inventory status and generate MIS reports.
- Warehouses are linked to all offices
- Cargo handled by Modern material handling equipment operated by Skilled Manpower.
- FIFO (First in First out) system which enables the customer to ensure circulation and distribution of goods in accordance with Expiry Date.
- Ideal for Pharma & FMCG Industry
- Protected and monitored by CCTV’s and professional Guards
- Regular Fire Safety drills conducted at warehouse to prepare staff for emergencies
Our vehicles are used to connect the 'Linehaul' Ocean and Rail segments of Containerized Freight Movement. We have services for both types of container loads catering to Import and Export segments. These are specialized trucking runs between ocean ports, rail terminals, ICD's & CFS.Containers are normally 20 feet and 40 feet in length.
On an average Shreeji moves more than 6000 container loads per annum for stuffing and de-stuffing of Cargo.
- We offer special services to our clients to ensure that we achieve our goal of customer delight.
- Leasing of FTLs to clients on monthly basis from any of our locations across India.
- We provide Door Delivery of Parcels.
- Retail cross docking for major Customers in Retails, Electronics and similar Industries for cost effective and time efficient movement of goods
- GPS Tracking Devices are fitted in all its vehicles and all office track and trace vehicle and consignments for clients
- ERP software in warehouses to track consignments that are managed by trained personnel
- All our fleets are under AMC with the OEM's thus enroute less breakdown and helps us in timely delivery